I’m so honored! A big thank you from fellow blogger of Life of an El Paso Woman for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Check out awesome her blog if you haven’t already!
There are four rules:
- Say “Thank You” to the person who nominated you & link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers (I’m passing it to 5) and let them know they have been nominated.
- Include the Award Badge in your post.
Answers about Me:
What word describes you the most? Structured…lol it’s not a sexy word, but I like to feel organized despite what the appearance of my desk says.
What is your favorite food? Pizza. It’s so deliciously fattening, I don’t eat it all the time.
Where are you from? I live in Los Angeles and I love it.
What do you write about most in your blog? Mostly stories revolving around romance. I also like to post photography inspired by challenges and most things regarding writing.
What has been your favorite age so far? Probably now, I just know so much more.
What is your favorite movie? 50 first dates…ah, romance 🙂
Tell us about any pets you have? It’s hard to have pets since I have small children, but we do have a small beta fish named Elsa.
What are you favorite hobbies? Writing, yoga, and reading.
What, so far has been one of the best days of your life? I’m gonna be stereotypical and say the birth of my children.
What is a guilty pleasure you have? Pinterest, it’s really addictive.
10 Questions for my Nominees
- What would you rather eat: dessert or breakfast?
- Do you have siblings?
- Where would you visit if money wasn’t a factor?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What’s one talent you have that people wouldn’t expect?
- What’s your favorite book?
- If someone described you as a fictional character, who would you be?
- What fictional character would you most like to meet?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?