So honored to accept these two blogger awards, because who doesn’t love receiving an award 😉 First a shout out to the two bloggers that handed down the torch for these lovely recognitions. First goes to Outside the Coffee Cup who nominated me for both The Versatile Blogger Award and The Real Neat Blogger Award. And then the second thank you goes out to the boys at Husband and Husband The Versatile Blogger Award. Please check them out and maybe even follow, great stuff going on over there.
So lets get started!
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Awards:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with links to their blogs. (You can recommend them for one or both awards)
- Finally, post 7 things about yourself. (Answer the person who nominates you questions, and then ask 7 of your own.)
- Also remember to add the Versatile Blogger and the Real Neat Blog pics to your post.
Here are the bloggers I nominate for these two very awesome blog awards (in no particular order). Check out their stuff!
1. Life as Mrs. A is about marriage and crafting.
2. Leather and Bows is about all things girlie.
3. The Blog of Tony Burgess is about embracing your inner geekness.
4. Scars, tears and training bras is about dating after breast cancer surgery.
5. Concierge Librarian is about when fashion meets information.
6. Carlos Cunha …this guy. Let me tell you about this guy 😉
7. By Hook or by book is about book reviews. There’s so many book review blogs out there, but this is my fav! (I know I just nominated you for something else 😉
8. Life of an El Paso Woman she just ain’t any El Paso woman, this is thee one!
9. Perfectly Imperfect is about motherhood, writing and faith.
10. Gays in the Life is about showing how love and life is the same no matter the sexual orientation.
11. A Simple Life is a blog about all things life.
12. The Ninth Life is about encouragement, following your dreams and self love.
13. Diana’s Adventures is about adventures in life, food and DIY.
14. Mental Break is about spreading awareness about mental health problems.
15. My personal thing is about a little bit of everything.
Now the questions I have been asked to answer:
1. What is your favorite board game? I’d have to say Taboo, all the shouting and the timer gets my heart racing. Lol.
2. Harry Potter or Percy Jackson? Definitely Harry Potter since I never read Percy Jackson.
3. What is your favorite month? September since it’s my birthday 😉
4. If you met me, what would you say and do? Say hi and buy you a cup of coffee.
5. Who is your favorite person in your family and why? I’ll have to say both my daughters since I can’t play favorites.
6. Do you believe in heaven and hell? Yes. I don’t talk religion so we’ll keep it at that.
7. What is your favorite part of the day? Late at night when the kids are asleep where I can relax. That’s when I can truly get some writing done.
Here are my questions for all the bloggers I have nominated for the Versatile Blogger and Real Neat Blogger award:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. If you could have any super power what would it be?
3. Do you have more than one blog?
4. If money wasn’t an issue, where would you go on vacation?
5. How do you feel about tomatoes (love’em or hate’em)?
6. Cats or dogs?
7. What’s your favorite cartoon?
Thanks again for the nomination! I’ve really enjoyed blogging this time around and look forward to many more posts and making new blogging friends along the way. In the past two months I’ve learned so much from other bloggers so I hope I can share and entertain. For those bloggers I’ve nominated I hope you take a moment and nominate fellow bloggers you love and keep the sharing going. Can’t wait to read your responses 🙂