This is just a silly title for a post that makes me giggle. 🙂 Blogging traffic has always been slow for me on Mondays so I thought I’d do a blog share of a couple of blogs I’ve come across today that made me stop and read. Check them out! They may or may not follow me but that’s not the point. When a post is good…it just is.
1. https://amommasview.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/about-religion-acceptance-and-love (sorry in advance A Momma’s View if you get an onslaught of comments, I know how religion can rile people up)
2. http://cassiemdrumm.com/2015/04/26/book-banning-is-good (I thought this was a good read about book censorship in our schools. I write stuff that’s too light-hearted I doubt anyone will challenge me, but if you like YA also check out her other posts)
3. http://lipstickshoesmenand.com/2015/04/26/5-things-for-single-gals-to-remember/ (I’m no longer single but this is a short but sweet list of dating advice that stretches a little beyond reminds us self-love is just as important as loving someone else)
4. https://carlosxcunha.wordpress.com/2015/03/16/top-five-signs-you-might-be-dealing-with-a-douchebag/ (this guy is hilarious…you must have a sense of humor to read it 🙂
5. http://mycurrentnewsblog.com/2015/04/27/inspire-me-monday-linky-party-30/ (and here’s a little blogger love. Share your stuff!)